Wednesday 25 January 2012

A new one on me

Tonight, carrying the remnants of a frankly dreadful cold, I went to see a friend of mine perform at the place.

I've been many times before, but only ever accidentally seen one person I knew there. I had a great night and got the opportunity to see a friend in a different light. I'd seen them perform in war horse, but that's a big production and it's not quite the same.

When Matt did his piece about a close relative of mine I was moved by the way the story was told and by the emotional closeness to the material. With this I had a little trouble seperating my knowledge of the performer and the performance as a whole...

More on that another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or add to any of the ideas expressed here. Please be nice where possible.