Thursday 8 July 2010

Globe Bikes

In recent months (ever since the theft of my beloved desert sand s-type Brompton) I have been riding my backup bike. It's a Specialized Crossroads... A dull commuter.

I say dull, but it's 6 years old has done several thousand miles and has only needed new inner tubes and a new rear brake. It also lived outside for over a year uncovered to the elements...

This got me thinking...If only they made something I could ride and hold my head up high... affordable, reliable... an ideal commuter really... and then this

Globe bikes are an off shoot brand. They do 2 cargo bikes, a fixie and a trad styled bike. Ok so this isn't my dream Pashley Cubman, or my dear departed Emma (erm... the brommie).All designed by one young female designer... and I can't find the bloody article about her!!Goddamn the accents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or add to any of the ideas expressed here. Please be nice where possible.